Chase Baits Smash Crab
- Chase Baits Smash Crab is made of their 10X material
- Very flexible and durable
- Keel weight on belly prevents it from flipping upside down
- Flexible legs and claws vibrate in the water, attracting fish
- Can be slow trolled, casted and retrieved, or left stationary
- Great for Snook, Sea Trout, Reds, Grouper, Snapper, Macks, and more
- 1.37 oz
- 4/0 black nickel hook
Chase Baits Smash Crab is ultra-realistic and ready to fish.
The Chase Baits Smash Crab is a very realistic crab lure. Pictures truly do not show just how cool this soft bait really is. The folks at Chase Baits thought of everything when developing this product. It's got a natural looking keel weight to help keep the lure in an upright position at all times. The legs and claws vibrate and move with the water to give a lifelike presentation. It's even got little bug eyes. The sink rate is 1 meter for every 3.3 seconds in the water. Each lure is rigged with a 4/0 black nickel hook and ready to tie on. You can fish the Smash Crab a few different ways and it's great for a wide range of species as many, many fish like to eat crabs.