- Bonine tablets are a common way to prevent motion sickness
- Less drowsiness than Dramamine,
- Raspberry flavor
- 8 tablets per package
- Protects against motion sickness up to 24 hours
- Chewable tablets can be taken without liquid, anywhere
- Active ingredient in Bonine is Meclizine Hydrochloride – antiemetic
- We have no idea what that means, and to be absolutely clear, we are in no way offering medical advice, or qualified to do so. However, this is one of the leading products for treating and preventing nausea or sea sickness
Bonine tablets work great to combat motion sickness.
Using Bonine tablets is a popular way to prevent motion sickness. It causes less drowsiness than Dramamine, and the tablets have a raspberry flavor. One tablet protects you against sea sickness for up to 24 hours. These chewable tablets can be taken without liquid, anywhere. There are 8 tablets per package. The active ingredient in Bonine is Meclizine Hydrochloride - antiemetic. We have no idea what that means, and to be absolutely clear, we are in no way offering medical advice, or qualified to do so. However, this is one of the leading products for treating and preventing nausea or sea sickness.
Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose Sodium; Crospovidone; FD&C Red #40 Lake; Lactose; Magnesium Stearate; Raspberry Flavor; Silica; Sodium Saccharin; Stearic Acid; Vanilla Flavor
Ingredients: Per Tablet: Meclizine HCl 25 mg
Seek the advice of a medical professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1(800) 222-1222. See package for complete warnings.
Willie O. - 12/20/19
Very helpful, great gear at a great price.
Alex H. - 12/19/19
These guys are in a league of their own. Top notch customer service. Extremely fast shipping. Great prices. Perfect selection of products. Can’t ask for much more.
Phillip M. - 11/6/19
Always got what I need with the best prices and always quick shipping! Absolutely recommend, great company!