Sea Vixen Isla
- Dimensions – Head Length: 0.80″ / 20 mm | Skirted Lure Length: 5.75″ / 14.6 cm | Weight: 0.2 oz / 6 grams | Width: 0.62″ / 16 mm
- Sea Vixen Isla is an extra small lure that packs a big punch
- Small, slant head sheds water with a tall, sweeping spray that takes 1.5 seconds from start to finish, then dives just beneath the surface with a side to side wiggle and small bubble trail
- Eliminates need for ballyhoo when meat fishing
- Isla runs best at a high line angle. We recommend the short outrigger position or as a flat line bait off your rod tip
- Made in North Carolina
- UV-Infused ballistic resin
- Available rigged on Sea Vixen’s light cable hookset with fluoro, or unrigged
- Durable and productive meat fish lure
Sea Vixen Isla - Tiny but Tough
Sea Vixen Isla is an extra small lure that packs a big punch. This small, slant head sheds water in a major way, with a tall, sweeping spray that takes 1.5 seconds from start to finish. The Isla then dives just beneath the surface with a side to side wiggle and small bubble trail. The incredible action of Sea Vixen's Isla lure is sure to bring big Mahi and Tuna to your boat and ultimately your freezer!
Isla runs best at a high line angle. We recommend the short outrigger position or as a flat line bait off your rod tip.
The coolest thing about Sea Vixen Lures is that they will 100% replace the need for Ballyhoo in your spread. While they are slightly more expensive than traditional smaller lures, think of the overall cost savings. Three packs of Ballyhoo is $40-$45/trip. Plus there’s a great time saving aspect of using Sea Vixen Lures and not having to rig ballyhoo. Just follow the angle/placement recommendations and you’ll be golden!
Every Sea Vixen Tackle lure is handmade in North Carolina. Co-founder Capt. Rick Croson is a well respected and very experienced skipper, every Sea Vixen lure has been tested and tuned for years by Rick and Living Waters Guide Service. Sea Vixen makes each lure with a proprietary UV enhanced ballistic resin. Tough as nails and pretty as can be!
Capt. Bo T. - 6/21/19
Always has what I need and gets it to me fast! Thanks!
Jeff H. - 6/13/19
Great service and pricing, prompt delivery.
Dave R. - 6/13/19
Great customer service, fair prices, and fast shipping of items in stock and ready to go out today!