- Mahi Madness from Blue Water Candy is a killer Dolphin lure, with a twist
- Works as its own teaser with mini “Flippy Floppy” in the front
- Behind the front portion are 3 BWC 4.5″ squids with 7/0 hooks, each on its own drop
- Made in USA
- Overall length of this set-up is 48 inches, the width of the front portion is 12 inches, tip to tip
- 3 ounces
- Great for lighter gear
- Free mesh lure bag included
Mahi Madness is an excellent Dolphin fishing lure!
The Mahi Madness from Blue Water Candy is a killer Dolphin lure, with a twist. This little set-up works as its own teaser, to create a serious ruckus in front of the baits. The front portion of the lure is a mini Flippy Floppy style teaser with a snap swivel in the end. Behind the teaser, there are three 4.5" BWC squids with 7/0 hooks, each coming off it's own drop. The third squid has a Mylar inner skirt for additional flash. As this lure goes through the water, the front portion flops around, creating commotion on the surface, similar to flying fish. While that's going on, the lightweight skirts are dancing off of your wake, just waiting for a big Dolphin to come and eat!
Blue Water Candy makes this lure in the USA. Overall length of this set-up is 48 inches, the width of the front portion is 12 inches, tip to tip. The entire rig weighs in at 3 ounces. This weight is important; it means that this lure is light enough to use with smaller gear, such as a TLD25 or Squall while it also creates the type of action you typically find with heavier rigs. These lures are easy to fish as they do not require dead bait, and should any of the components wear out, it's easy to re-rig. Best of all, they're an affordable rig that is a deadly Mahi Mahi lure.