Joe Shute 3oz Lures - Bluefin Series
- Joe Shute 3oz Lures are also known as the “Bluefin Series”
- The 3 ounce heads are custom molded and powdercoated in the USA
- Hand tied in North Carolina with vibrant hair and flashy Mylar
- The use of first rate materials provides anglers with the best possible product
- We recommend pulling Joe Shute 3 ounce lures at 5-9 knots
- Currently, some head colors are delayed from factory so in some cases subs may be made by Joe.
- Ex: a Blue/Crystal may have a blue or white head w/ blue/crystal hair instead of the standard blue/white split head.
Joe Shute 3oz Lures - Certified Tuna Slayers
Joe Shute 3oz Lures are also known as the "Bluefin Series". This is the very head that propelled Joe Shute Lures to it's massive following. The 3 ounce heads are custom molded and powdercoated in the USA. Following paint, they're hand tied in North Carolina with vibrant hair and flashy Mylar. The use of first rate materials provides anglers with the best possible product.
We recommend pulling Joe Shute 3 ounce lures at 5-9 knots. Usually, it's best to pull these in front of a ballyhoo. We have a great selection of colored UV rubber bands for bait rigging.
Robert D. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is an excellent resource for the kind of offshore fishing that I do. Everything comes in as promised and very well packaged.
Joseph H. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is my first stop to by tackle. They have very competitive prices and extremely fast shipping. There customer service is above any and all retail stores no matter what they sell. If you have a question or problem Bryan is more than willing to help in any way he can. Wish there was a way to give ten stars.
Timothy S. - 7/31/20
Thank you so much for my speedy and accurate order! The items arrived and I was completely satisfied with the quality and the price was great!