Gerber Crossriver Saltwater Fishing Knife
- Gerber Crossriver is a fixed blade saltwater fishing knife
- Use this tool as a rescue knife, or as a general purpose fishing knife on the boat
- Proprietary Salt Rx coating for incredible corrosion resistance
- Blade is 9Cr18MoV stainless steel for a long life and maximum durability
- Handle is glass-reinforced polypropylene with a non-slip, easy to clean, grip
- Multi-mount sheath allows you to carry it on your PFD, or on your belt loop
- Round tip for safety
- Overall length is 7.5 inches
- Weight is 3.7oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Crossriver is a multi-purpose saltwater fishing knife.
The Gerber Crossriver is a fixed blade saltwater fishing knife. This handy tool has multiple uses and is tough as can be. You can use this tool as a rescue knife, or as a general purpose fishing knife on the boat. Gerber gives it their proprietary Salt Rx coating, for incredible corrosion resistance. The blade is 9Cr18MoV stainless steel for a long life and maximum durability. It's handle is glass-reinforced polypropylene with a non-slip, easy to clean, grip. Because of the multi-mount sheath, you can carry it on your PFD, or on your belt loop. The tip is round, which adds to the safety factor in rough seas or tough conditions. Overall length is 7.5 inches, the weight is 3.7oz. Each Crossriver carries a limited lifetime warranty. Gerber has been making excellent gear since the 1930s and this knife is no exception to that legacy.
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."