Gerber Controller Saltwater Fillet Knife
- The Gerber Controller fillet knife system boasts durable 9Cr18MoV stainless construction
- 9Cr18MoV is a high end stainless material used in surgical tools
- Blade has a nice flex and beautiful mirror polish
- Salt Rx system for additional protection against the elements
- Glass reinforced polypropylene handle with a comfortable no-slip grip
- Sharpener built into sheath
- Pocket clip and belt loop, along with vents for easy rinsing
- 8 inch blade length, 13.8 inches overall
- Weighs 3.8 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Controller is a fillet knife with its own sharpener.
The Gerber Controller fillet knife system is a step above your trusty old fillet knife. This saltwater knife boasts durable 9Cr18MoV stainless construction. 9Cr18MoV is a high end stainless material, common in surgical tools. The blade has a nice flex to it and a beautiful mirror polish. Gerber treats the Controller with their Salt Rx system for additional protection against the elements. The handle consists of glass reinforced polypropylene with a comfortable no-slip grip. One of the coolest things about this fillet knife is the sheath. It's not just a regular old sheath, there is a built in sharpener so your sharpener is ALWAYS close by. If that's not enough, you also get a pocket clip and belt loop, along with vents for easy rinsing. The blade length is a fairly standard 8 inches, while the overall length is 13.8 inches. The Controller weighs in at 3.8 ounces. Rest easy with a limited lifetime warranty.
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."