Hi Seas Fluorocarbon
- Hi Seas Fluorocarbon is an outstanding value in the world of crazy expensive fluoro
- Stealth line is fast sinking
- Matches the refractivity of water, making it virtually invisible
- We stock wrist spools in 12-60lb test x 50 yards
- Abrasion resistant, supple, and easy to cast
- Made from the highest available grade of pure polyvinylidene fluoride
- Great for applications from bass fishing to offshore
Hi Seas Fluorocarbon | Improve your Presentation
Hi Seas Fluorocarbon is an outstanding value in the world of crazy expensive fluoro. This stealth line is fast sinking. Because fluoro matches the refractivity of water, it's virtually invisible. We stock wrist spools in 12-60lb test. Each handy spool contains 50 yards of this first rate fluorocarbon leader. Fluorocarbon leader is abrasion resistant, supple, and easy to cast. Made from the highest available grade of pure polyvinylidene fluoride. Great for applications from bass fishing to offshore. Looking for a great knot to use for attaching your small jigs or spoons? Check out this great how-to video, showing you how to tie a grouper knot.
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."