- The P-Line Replacement Cutter Kit is an easy and affordable way to spruce up tired pliers
- Kit contains Tungsten Carbide cutters, screws, and an Allen wrench
- Cuts braid, mono, fluoro, and wire
- When replacing cutters, leave screws slightly loose, close jaws, then tighten
- This results in proper alignment
- Kit is for P-Line Adaro pliers
A P-Line Replacement Cutter Kit will make your Adaro pliers good as new.
The P-Line Replacement Cutter Kit has everything you need to upgrade the tired cutters on your Adaro pliers. This kit contains a set of Tungsten Carbide cutters, 2 replacement screws, and an Allen wrench. Because everything is here, it's a snap to make the switch. P-Line cutters are some of the best; they easily cut braid, mono, fluoro, and wire. However, over time, they can get worn out. This kit is an affordable and easy way to freshen up your pliers. Pro tip: when replacing your cutters, leave the screws loose enough for the cutter blades to self adjust, close the jaws, then tighten. Doing this will help align your cutters with a lot less hassle.