- Gerber Neat Freak braid shears cut braid with precision
- Micro-serrated jaws make quick work of braided line
- Bottle opener so you can enjoy a tasty beverage while rigging
- Split shot crimper should the need arise
- Full tang construction
- Salt Rx coating makes them very corrosion resistant
- Trademark “Precision Paddle” helps to keep your hand steady
- Overall length is 6.1 inches and they weigh just 3.2 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Neat Freak Braid Shears cut your braid with ease.
Gerber Neat Freak braid shears will cut braid with precision. These compact braid cutters work great to cut modern braids, thanks to their micro-serrated jaws. There's more to this fishing tool than just cutting line though. The Neat Freak features a bottle opener so you can enjoy a tasty beverage while rigging. You also get a split shot crimper should the need arise. Gerber makes this braid cutter with full tang construction, meaning the blades go all the way through the handle. This design provides excellent durability. The Salt Rx coating makes them very corrosion resistant. The trademark "Precision Paddle" helps to keep your hand steady while making important cuts. Overall length is 6.1 inches and they weigh just 3.2 ounces. A limited lifetime warranty is included.