Gerber Controller Saltwater Fillet Knife
- The Gerber Controller fillet knife system boasts durable 9Cr18MoV stainless construction
- 9Cr18MoV is a high end stainless material used in surgical tools
- Blade has a nice flex and beautiful mirror polish
- Salt Rx system for additional protection against the elements
- Glass reinforced polypropylene handle with a comfortable no-slip grip
- Sharpener built into sheath
- Pocket clip and belt loop, along with vents for easy rinsing
- 8 inch blade length, 13.8 inches overall
- Weighs 3.8 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Controller is a fillet knife with its own sharpener.
The Gerber Controller fillet knife system is a step above your trusty old fillet knife. This saltwater knife boasts durable 9Cr18MoV stainless construction. 9Cr18MoV is a high end stainless material, common in surgical tools. The blade has a nice flex to it and a beautiful mirror polish. Gerber treats the Controller with their Salt Rx system for additional protection against the elements. The handle consists of glass reinforced polypropylene with a comfortable no-slip grip. One of the coolest things about this fillet knife is the sheath. It's not just a regular old sheath, there is a built in sharpener so your sharpener is ALWAYS close by. If that's not enough, you also get a pocket clip and belt loop, along with vents for easy rinsing. The blade length is a fairly standard 8 inches, while the overall length is 13.8 inches. The Controller weighs in at 3.8 ounces. Rest easy with a limited lifetime warranty.
Capt. Bo T. - 6/21/19
Always has what I need and gets it to me fast! Thanks!
Jeff H. - 6/13/19
Great service and pricing, prompt delivery.
Dave R. - 6/13/19
Great customer service, fair prices, and fast shipping of items in stock and ready to go out today!