- Clarkspoons have been a go-to lure since 1927
- Very effective for Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Bonita, Stripers, and more
- Low cost and easy to fish
- Durable, stainless steel saltwater hooks
- We recommend trolling them behind a small inline weight or small planer
- Most folks use 3-4oz of weight or a number 1 or 2 planer with some fluorocarbon leader.
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic components
- Choose from silver or gold in sizes 00 through 4
- Size 00 - 2/0 SALTWATER HOOK - 2" BLADE LENGTH
- Size 0 - 2/0 SALTWATER HOOK - 2.5" BLADE LENGTH
- Size 1 - 5/0 SALTWATER HOOK - 3" BLADE
- Size 2 - 6/0 SALTWATER HOOK - 3.5" BLADE
- Size 3 - 6/0 SALTWATER HOOK - 4" BLADE
- Size 4 - 7/0 SALTWATER HOOK - 4.5" BLADE
Clarkspoons have been a nearshore staple since 1927.
Clark Spoons are a long time favorite of nearshore anglers. These popular lures are very effective for Spanish Mackerel, Bluefish, Bonita, Stripers, and more. Because of their relatively low cost and easy fish-ability, folks simply love Clarkspoons. We recommend trolling them behind a small inline weight or small planer. Most folks use 3-4oz of weight or a number 1 or 2 planer with some fluorocarbon leader. James E. Clark, LLC assembles this popular lure in the USA with foreign and domestic components. Trolling spoons are one of those go to lures that produce year after year, and Clarkspoons are number one in the trolling spoon business!
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."