Hi-Seas Stainless Loop Protectors
- Hi-Seas Stainless Loop Protectors are easy to install and last a long time
- Wound wire protectors work great to eliminate chafing
- Stainless construction helps to thwart corrosion
- Pre-cut to size and ready to use
- Handy 10 count packs fit into your tackle bag or any compartment on the boat
Hi-Seas Stainless Loop Protectors help eliminate chafing.
Hi-Seas Stainless Loop Protectors are easy to install and last a long time. These handy, wound wire protectors work great to eliminate chafing. This is especially valuable when targeting large tuna, billfish, etc. Because chafing of your lines and leaders happens quickly, it's important to use some form of chafe protection. The stainless construction of Hi-Seas' loop protectors helps to thwart corrosion. These loop protectors are pre-cut to size and ready to use. Because of the short lengths, they're very easy to use. We stock them in handy 10 count packs that fit into your tackle bag or any compartment on the boat. Think of chafe gear as the fishing version of Gold Bond Powder.